Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Justin Bieber Has Passed His High School Exams



Justin Bieber turned 18 a few months ago, and got a $100,000 car as a present, and now he has hit another major milestone -he has graduated from high school. In between his hectic schedule of touring, recording and promoting, he has been working to complete his final year at school. Today we have learned that Biebs is a graduate. His girlfriend, Selena Gomez, graduated from high school in 2010, but Justin revealed that his main source of inspiration for completing school education was his mother.


“I just finished high school…I passed my test – I’m free! It was hard doing school and work every day….That was something my mom really wanted me to do, so I had to do it for her…I mean, this kind of lifestyle has given me a different perspective on life. I’ve been able to travel the world. At school, usually you have to do a lot of writing and reading. I’m really not into that stuff. I like to be out there.”
The fact that Justin made the effort to fit his schooling in with his crazy busy music career is actually pretty impressive. I am always proud of those young stars who put the time and energy into completing school. There are lots of very successful young stars in Hollywood who didn’t finish school once their careers took off. Great job Biebs! You might have done it for your mom, but you did a good thing. Congrats!
[source]


Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment