Monday, May 7, 2012

Anna Paquin Shows Off First Signs Of Her Little Baby Bump At Huggies Event



Anna Paquin is looking gorgeous, she definitely has that mom-to-be glow about her. The star of True Bloodsurfaced yesterday at the Huggies Hawaiian and Baby2Baby Luau Event wearing a colorful printed dress which showed off her cute little bump. Anna announced her pregnancy just a few weeks ago, and was seen at the White House Correspondent’s Dinner wearing a glam black dress. She looks amazing in color, and she looks amazing pregs.
Back in April we learned the happy news that co-stars and real life married couple, Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer, were expecting their first child together. This is Anna’s first child and Stephen has two children, Billyand Lilac, from previous relationships. I have to say when I first heard the pregnancy news I was super excited about this bump watch, and already Anna is proving to be a glorious pregnant momma. I love this pic of her.

The hot mom-to-be is wearing a summery Clover Canyon dress which she has accessorized with a metallic clutch and YSL heels. I love the pop of color on this dress and she just looks so fresh and trendy. She totally has that pregnant glow about her too, and I love the way the fitted dress glides over her newly pregnant curves. I think pregnancy is going to suit this momma, and I can tell already that I am going to enjoy this BUMP WATCH. This is Anna’s first pregnant celeb appearance at the Huggies Hawaiian and Baby2Baby Luau Event and she totally suits the job, don’t you think?
[source]


Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment