Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Is That Lady Gaga Or My Little Pony?



Lady Gaga surfaced in Tokyo, Japan today channeling one of my favorite childhood toys- My Little Pony. Dressed in all black and her signature platform boots, the outrageous fashionista sported an extra long pony tail with rainbow colors spliced through it, paying what seriously looks like an homage to those magical horses of many little girls’ childhoods. She seriously looks like My Little Pony. Is it cute or crazy?


Doesn’t she look exactly like those vintage horses with the magical long rainbow manes?

Gaga is on her world tour and has been making her way through Asia. She started in Seoul, where she faced some religious protesters who labeled her performance as “obscene”, and then moved on to do several concerts in Hong Kong. She is currently embarking on her Japanese tour. These photos were taken as she arrived in Tokyo airport. Japan is known for it’s crazy fashion and love of dolls and toys, so maybe that is whyLady Gaga is paying homage to My Little Pony? I usually find her wacky-for-the-sake-of-being-wacky, but this time I can’t help loving the look – BUT, I am very biased because those rainbow magical horses were the love life of my childhood. This brings back such good memories.
What do y’all think of Gaga’s My Little Pony look?
[source]


Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment