Sunday, May 6, 2012

Carson Daly Is Expecting A Second Baby



The Voice’s Carson Daly is expecting a second child pretty soon. His partner, Siri Pinter, is pregnant with their second baby, and she’s already nearly 6 months along. Siri, a food blogger, wrote the news on her website, Siriouslydelicious, posting a photo of her pregnant belly. The family was also spotted out in NYC this weekend, with big brother Jackson James, who is 3 years old. I like this family a lot!
Siri wrote on her blog under the title “The reason I’ve been baking so much”…
“Look at all those cookies in my belly! Ok there is a baby in there too, and that baby has been living there for about 5 and a half months already! I am due early September. We are beyond thrilled and blessed. I have been eating a lot of cookies.”
And, posted the following gorgeous pic.

Carson and Siri’s second child is due in early September, and they both seem so excited and happy. I really like Siri, and my opinion of Carson changed dramatically when they got together. I think she’s a great mom and just a cool woman. I’m very happy for them. The couple were spotted yesterday out in Manhattan with their son,Jackson James. They’re a cute family, right?


[source] [source]


Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment