Monday, May 28, 2012

‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Releases A Secret Catwoman Poster



Earlier this week we got to see a whole slew of new promo posters for Batman: The Dark Knight Rises and today we get to see one more, previously unseen poster. An industrious fan noticed that one of the new TDKRposters had a QR Code on it and when activated, it lead to a secret Catwoman poster. It’s a simple poster but a striking one. Check it out in full below.

I kinda love this poster. The stiletto heel crushing Batman‘s batarang is a nice Catwoman image. As I’ve mentioned many times before, I am a HUGE Catwoman fan so I really, REALLY want to love the character in this new Batman film. I have my doubts and my worries but … I’m gonna have faith. This poster is a great way to promote the Catwoman character in the film. I just hope that actress Anne Hathaway can deliver.
[Source]



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment