Tuesday, September 20, 2011

81-year-old clown in Florida claims that she was called Lady Gaga first!

from VIEWS FROM A BROAD 
Leave it to Florida...
 
 Gaga-the-clown
Meet Gloria Walz, also known as "Gaga."
"It's funny, I think, that we have the same name," she laughed when asked about sharing a name with a music sensation.  "I've had it [name] for 24 years."
She's been performing as Gaga for as long as Lady Gaga has been alive, so you could say she's the original Lady Gaga. Her friends don't let her forget that... even if they're just clowning around.
"Now that Lady Gaga is using it, my friends say, 'You ought to sue her,' I said 'No, no no,'" she laughed again.
Rather than a lawsuit, she'd rather suit up in costume. She's been doing it for 24 years since learning about clowning in clown school offered by her church.
Just like the contemporary Gaga, she loves her makeup and outrageous outfits.  After all, it comes with the territory in the clown world.
"That's me, this is me inside here.  This is Gaga," she smiled, pointing to her box of make-up.



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment