Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Angelina Jolie is retiring!



Angelina Jolie is ready to quit acting and be a full time mom. “I will do some films and I am so fortunate to have the job, it’s a really lucky profession to be a part of and I enjoy it,” the actress said in an interview with Britain’s Channel 4 News. “But if it went away tomorrow I would be very happy to be home with the children.”
She went on, “I think I’m going to have to give up the acting as the kids hit the teenage years, anyway, too much to manage at home.”
This isn’t the first time Jolie has spoken about quitting the business. “Acting helped me as I was growing up. It helped me learn about myself, helped me travel, helped me understand life, express myself, all those wonderful things,” Jolie said in a 2010 interview with Vanity Fair. “So I’m very, very grateful, it’s a fun job. It’s a luxury. Look, I’m at work today in the middle of Venice. But I don’t think I’ll do it much longer.”
While Jolie’s oldest son, Maddox, is now 11, it doesn’t look like she will be retiring in time for his 13th birthday. Jolie is currently working on the movie “Maleficent,” hitting theaters March 14, 2014. She even brought her daughter Vivienne Jolie-Pitt into the mix, as the four-year-old will reportedly have a “minor role” in the film.
Jolie is also rumored for an upcoming role in a potential “Kung Fu Panda 3″ and reportedly reviewed a script for “Salt 2.” One other project that the actress has on her plate? Her wedding to partner Brad Pitt. Pitt recently said that the nuptials will take place “soon.”
I think it’s very commendable when actresses take time off to be with their children. She’ll always be around, and she’ll always come back (don’t they usually?).
In the meantime, I can’t wait for ‘Maleficent’!
Source, Photos: FameFlynet
Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes Angelina Jolie Takes Her Kids Shopping For Halloween Costumes

Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment