Monday, December 10, 2012

Coco takes ‘inappropriate’ photos with another rapper, Ice-T freaks out



Occasionally, E! will air a marathon of Ice Loves Coco, and I get sucked into it. It’s not that Ice-T and Coco are super-interesting people or anything… as a matter of fact, I think they seem pretty normal and down-to-earth about most things, which is probably why so many people get sucked into the show. They have a good marriage and they love each other so much, so the “drama” of the TV show basically follows this formula: Coco gets into something, Coco freaks out, Ice calms her down and gives her good advice, and Coco triumphs. Rinse and repeat.
Well, Coco got into something, and instead of being her rock, Ice was the one freaking out. Coco was performing at a “revue” in Las Vegas, and she was partying with people afterwards. That’s where she met a rapper named AP.9. Coco and AP.9 posed for some sexy photos together – go to Media Takeout to see. The pics… well, they aren’t “OMG CHEATING” but they definitely crossed a line of “good judgment” and “being respectful to her marriage and to her husband.” And when Ice saw them, he freaked.
Ice-T is having a meltdown about pictures of his wife, Coco, kissing another rapper! And now the married stars of the E! reality show Ice Loves Coco might be on thin ice after photos have surfaced on MediaTakeOut.com of Coco looking cozy with rapper AP.9. In the sexy pictures, taken in Las Vegas where Coco performs in the topless revue, Peepshow, the buxom blonde kisses AP.9 on the side of the face and the rapper nuzzles her neck.
Ice-T, who wasn’t with his wife in Vegas, hit the roof over the photos, Tweeting, “Most of them disrespectful and in bad taste. She’s made me look..And feel like s—.”
The reality show star, who later deleted his Tweets, had also turned to Twitter to call Coco’s actions “misconduct,” not fitting for a married woman. Ice-T also dissed AP.9, saying he didn’t know who he was.
Ice-T raged about his wife’s playful behavior with another man: “Don’t get it twisted…I’m not happy about this s—.”
He signed off of the Twitter topic by telling fans to ask Coco about the incident. She responded on Twitter “Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband however the pics were the only thing that happened.” She reiterated the point later, tweeting, “please guys I’m happily married, sometimes fans & friends take silly pics it’s harmless.”
Later Coco sighed via Twitter, “I feel so sad the bottom line is I love Ice & can understand why he’s upset there’s no excuse for my actions. I’m so sorry baby.”
The couple, who renewed their wedding vows last year at a big Hollywood party to mark their ten-year anniversary, recently appeared to be thinking about having a family. As RadarOnline.com reported, Coco, 33, told Ice-T on their show she wants to freeze her eggs so she can have a baby with him later.
[From Radar]
Do I think that this is the kind of thing that will end Ice and Coco’s marriage? No. I really do think their marriage is a lot stronger than people think, and it can withstand this incident. Ice is going to be pissed for a little while, but he’ll forgive her because (I believe) Coco knows it was wrong and she’ll do anything to make her marriage work. Ice is her world. He is her rock, and she is the love of his life. GAH! I can’t believe I’m getting so emotional about this. Fine, I’ll admit it: I love Ice and Coco. If they break up, I’ll cry.


Photos courtesy of WENN.
wenn4060885 wenn4087546 wenn3957383 wenn3997696



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment