Monday, December 10, 2012

LeAnn Rimes still being harrassed about her affair with Eddie Cibrian. Time to move on?



LeAnn Rimes sat down with Giuliana Rancic on E! and opened up about the affair she had with now-husband Eddie Cibrian, and how that tore apart two marriages. She admits that she wishes she would have handled things differently.
When LeAnn and Eddie began their affair, both of them were married. She had been married to Dean Sherement for seven years, and Eddie had two young sons with Brandi Glanville.
After their affair was captured by  paparazzi in 2009, Eddie and LeAnn both left their spouses so they could be together. LeAnn now says she just wishes everyone could get along.
Choking on tears during the interview, which will air this Sunday, she says: ‘All I wish is that everybody we hurt, that I hurt, can be happy.
‘I wish I handled it differently because I wish I could have been better for me, for Brandi, for Dean, for Eddie, for everyone else.’
LeAnn says that she and Eddie carefully considered continuing their relationship and ending their marriages because they knew how much hurt it would cause.
‘No one will ever understand how much thought and hurt were put into our decision,’ she explains.
During the interview, the blonde star also discusses her 30-day stint in rehab, where she was treated for anxiety and stress.
‘When you look around and you go “I’m crying, like, uncontrollably, no one can help me,” that’s when I knew I had to seek help…I was incredibly depressed and not quite sure of who I was,’ she says.
‘People are so quick to judge and make decisions for themselves about situations they know absolutely nothing about.’
Joined by Eddie in the interview, her husband of one year says that it was unfair that his wife was being constantly criticised, as well as himself for their affair.
‘My heart goes out to her every single time she’s getting bashed for something,’ he says. ‘It’s unfair for her and it’s unfair for us. [The affair] wasn’t frivolous, you know.’
I do have to say, enough is enough. I hate affairs probably more than the average person, but even to me this is getting ridiculous. Enough is enough! They had an affair – 3 years ago. Time to move on. I don’t see the point in constantly crucifying them. I tend to lean more to thinking karma’s a bitch. LeAnn’s going to get what she’s got coming to her, sooner or later. Eddie’s going to cheat again, leave her the way he left Brandi. Something will come from this, I’d put money on it!

Source


Love Ya Bunches


No comments:

Post a Comment