Thursday, December 6, 2012

J Lo and Casper Take Their Time Browsing Jewelry Down Under


Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart were all smiles earlier today when they were spotted together in Perth, Australia, where she's currently on tour. The pair left her hotel on foot, after J Lo happily signed autographs for fans waiting to get a glimpse of her, and then set out to make some purchases.
Jen and Casper dropped in J Lo is opening up about her divorce from Marc Anthony. According to Jen, "I had to turn [the breakup] into something better. I thought, 'I don't want to just survive it, I want to come out better.'" It seems Casper is helping heal her broken heart as well. Jen went on to say, "I'm lucky to have someone in my life now who understands my family and accepts them. I now believe in the fairy tale more than ever; I believe in happily ever after with love."


Love Ya Bunches


No comments:

Post a Comment