Monday, November 26, 2012

Dolly Parton: Sorry, Ladies- I’m not Gay!

re-posted from In Case You Didn't Know 

Sorry, gals! This country icon isn’t gay! 
Dolly Parton set the record straight about her sexual orientation during an interview with “Nightline.” Parton says she’s very aware of the rumors that she’s in a secret (or, not so secret!) relationship with her longtime best friendJudy Ogle. Still, the songstress claims the rumors are simply untrue!
Much like rumors about Oprah and her BFF Gayle King (whom Dolly commiserated with when Oprah and Parton met) Dolly says she’s just chummy- platonically so- with her gal pal.
“Judy and I have been best friends since we were like in the third and fourth grade,” Parton explained … saying, “We still just have a great friendship and relationship and I love her as much as I love anybody in the whole world, but we’re not romantically involved.”
And…Dolly’s been married for 46 years, so if this fact doesn’t stop rumors, I’m not sure her statement will.
“Like Gayle, her friend, Judy, my friend … [people] just think that you just can’t be that close to somebody.”
Photo: FameFlynet


Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment