Thursday, July 7, 2011

Support for people dealing with HIV in San Marcos

Click to view this email in a browser

rc-c-tl.gif spacer.gif rc-c-tr.gif
spacer.gif

Let's Talk About It:

Discussion Groups in San Marcos

for People Dealing with HIV/AIDS

Hosted by Waterloo Counseling Center

and Community Action, Inc.

Are you HIV+ or have a loved one with HIV/AIDS?

Do you wonder:

 

  • How can I stay healthy?
  • Where can I find medical care or other kinds of help?
  • What do others know that I need to know?
  • How do I talk to my family and friends about HIV?
  • How can I manage HIV and enjoy life?
  • How do I stop feeling so alone?

 

Join us July 14 at 6pm in San Marcos

(location will be shared with people calling to save a space)

 

 

Light dinner served at no charge.

Find out what you can learn and tell us what you want to know!

People with HIV and a loved one may both come!

 

 

To learn more or reserve your space, call Sarah Gremillion at 512-444-9922, ext. 109.

 

Discussion Groups can be held in Spanish—se habla EspaƱol! 

 

faceb[1] 2Share on Facebook!

  


spacer.gif
rc-c-bl.gif spacer.gif rc-c-br.gif



No comments:

Post a Comment