Monday, July 18, 2011

Jane Fonda: Teabaggers Forced QVC To Cancel My Appearance

via Joe. My. God. by Joe on 7/18/11

According to a post on Jane Fonda's personal blog, wingnuts forced QVC to cancel a planned appearance to hawk her new book, Prime Time.
Bottom line, this has gone on far too long, this spreading of lies about me! None of it is true. NONE OF IT! I love my country. I have never done anything to hurt my country or the men and women who have fought and continue to fight for us. I do not understand what the far right stands to gain by continuing with these myths. In this case, they denied a lot of people the chance to hear about a book that can help make life better, easier and more fulfilling. I am deeply grateful for all of the support I have been getting since this happened, including from my Vietnam Veterans friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment