Tuesday, August 23, 2011

'The Simpsons': Lady Gaga Comes to Springfield



Citizens of Springfield, prepare yourselves: Lady Gaga is coming.


Gaga recorded a guest appearance on "The Simpsons" earlier on Monday (Aug. 22). The episode has her coming to Springfield, a town with a very low self-esteem index, and specifically giving Lisa's spirits a boost.

"I would say this is one of the coolest things I've ever done," she tells EW. "My dad's probably going to do 80 backflips when the episode comes out."

The episode (which doesn't have an airdate yet) will feature Gaga arriving on her own "Gaga Express" train and have her planting a kiss on Marge. "I play a little bit of a slut. The apple doesn't fall far from my artistic tree," she tells EW.

"Simpsons" animators will be tasked with making the real-life Lady Gaga's already over-the-top style translate to the cartoon world. "It's very hard to top reality with her," creator Matt Groening says, "but I'm sure we'll come up with something that is going to be as improbable as her usual wardrobe."



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment