Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Scott Herman Chased and Assaulted

from Best Gay News Magazine 
 WHO WOULD'NT WANT TO CHASE FITNESS MODEL/GURU   SCOTT HERMAN???
But seriously, Scott sent us this note this morning....

Some of you may already know that I was involved in a road rage attack Thursday night which led to a high-speed chase around my home town and three arrests.  Two men came into my vehicle and tried their best to taunt me to come outside and fight them.  I was in my 2011 Toyota Scion xB which is wrapped with my name, logo, and photo so I believe I was targeted.

I did an interview with the local newspaper to give my side of the story and to express that violence is not the answer, but forgiveness is.

I believe that in my plight for anti-bullying, a situation such as this will only help me get my message out to other victims of bullying that doing the right thing and having the courage to do it is what will make you a better person.

Here is the original story:




Here is my story which was released today:




I know this is not fitness related, but I take my involvement with the LGBT Community on anti-bullying very seriously which is why I spoke out.

Thank you for your time in reading these articles.

In good health,

Scott Herman
CEO/Founder
ScottHermanFitness.com   


Find this article  on  REDDITT  and  LIKE  IT!



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment