Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lance Bass Wants to Get Married!!





Now that same-sex marriage is legal in New York, Lance Bass is certain that someday he'll tie the knot. 

"I definitely want that. I'm a Southerner. We dream of having the family and the kids, and the parents want grandkids, that's all they care about, give me some grandbabies," the entertainer, 31, tells the Daily Beast

Since his public breakup with Reichen Lehmkuhl in 2006, Bass has been seen and photographed with plenty of man candy, including Cedric Martinez from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. But he hasn't officially considered any of these guys to be his boyfriend, because, he says, "I don't want to have so many exes." 

He might be off the market soon. Of a mystery man that he's been seeing in Los Angeles, he says, "I haven't had a boyfriend in four years. But now it's getting there." 

Bass notes that he's recently change his approached to dating. "I'm a serial dater," he says. "When I see someone I like, we go on multiple dates. In my older age, I've learned to take things slower, because I used to be that total-fall-in-love-after-a-day guy." 

But that was then. "I've learned, you can have those feelings, but you don't have to show that. Then you don't have to worry about them saying, 'He was my boyfriend.' " 

Bass has undergone a few other changes, too. He's developing his own version of The Voice, but for boy band contestants, and he's hosting his own radio show on SiriusXM



Lance Bass and Brendan
Lance Bass and Brendan

N'Sync and Brendan In Chicago 1999



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment