Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Diddy Apologizes For Using Homophobic Slur




DiddyX390
Entertainment mogul Diddy asks people to forgive his "ignorance" for using homophobic and racial slurs against a club goer in Atlanta over the weekend, reports TMZ.

The incident took place at Atlanta's Compound nightclub on Saturday. Diddy later used his Twitter account to apologize for throwing ice at a clubgoer, threatened to fight him and then calling him a "n**ga" and a "f**got."

"I'm sorry for the ignorant way I repesented [SIC] myself," Diddy tweeted. "I have backslid and regressed. Forgive me for my ignorance. Pray for me pls. I know better and I am better."

He added, "I have a responibility [SIC] that I promise I will live up to. And I'm more dissapointed [SIC] in myself than you know. I will humble myself and learn."

TMZ reports that the clubgoer, Ricky Parker, says he felt "humiliated and disrespected" and will no longer support the entertainer.



Love Ya Bunches

No comments:

Post a Comment